I took a quick weekend trip with Vaughn. He had to go to work Saturday, Sunday and Monday morning, so I went, too! We flew out together to N.Y.C. on the red-eye Friday night and a few hours after arriving, Vaughn got in the cock-pit to fly and I sat passenger to New Orleans, Louisiana. That night we walked around the famous French Quarter and Bourbon Street. It's always fun to be away with Vaughn to see the sights and explore these cities. And, as always, it makes me glad that home is in beautiful, clean, safe, family friendly Cedar Hills! The next morning we flew back to N.Y.C. and then back down to Houston, Texas for the night, returning to N.Y.C. the following morning and then back home. Quick, but very fun. I experienced some more of Vaughns awesome announcements, fantastic flying capabilities and his lovely landings! These pics were taken when it was too dark to really see anything, but this is us on Bourbon Street. (I have better pics on my cell phone that I need to email to myself. But then, I probably won't know how to get them to my blog. Can anyone say computer classes?) Oops, this is a video of our last trip with the kids. I don't know how to delet it. Whatever...
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Come Fly Away, Come Fly Away....Come Fly Away With Me!
Posted by
The Porter Family
at
8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish the pictures on Burbon street showed what it looked like! However, iI does look like you were having fun. I'm jealous!
Come fly away, come fly away, come fly away to Phoenix next time! (PS who sings that?)
Post a Comment