Sadly, all good things must come to an end, but we really had a TOTAL BLAST and made some great memories! Because we were in water practically the whole time we were there, we really didn't take a ton of pictures. (We took some videos and maybe I'll try to post those next time. I'll atleast try to put the video of Vaughn going down the main slide you see on the Atlantis commercials where you slide through the pool of sharks.) Anyway, here are a few pictures of what we did get. We just played all day and enjoyed the sun, sand, water, slides, pools, lazy river (the water park is amazing!) aquariums, shopping, nightly strolls, and each other. It really was paradise on Paradise Island! We are considering just moving there! JetBlue does have 2 flights a day you know and the commute is only 2 and 1/2 hours! Hummmmm.........!
The view from our balcony! Gorgeous!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Bahama Mama!
Posted by
The Porter Family
at
7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am so jealous! I am glad you had a good time....it looks like so much fun!
Wow, that looks so fun! I bet you got an amazing tan while you were there. Are you going to our 20th?
That looks like so much fun!! WOW and so beautiful!! I am glad you had fun on your trip!! See you soon!
The Bahama's agree with you! You look fantastic! I am completely jealous. WOW While you were in the Bahama's I was doing statistics. What opposite ends of the spectrum. hahahaha
Looks like you had a great time...look on my blog Sunday night for our Hawaii pictures! Glad you had a fun time - Happy Anniversary!
Amazing pictures of you and Vaughn. You both look so thin and trim and happy! I'm so glad you had such a great time. I'd be in favor of you living there, too. Does JB fly there out of Phoenix?!
We can't wait to see you in less than a week!
I am so glad you had fun! The kids were GREAT...well most of the time :) Thanks for my private picture of what is available on the beach... :)
Post a Comment