Friday, June 13, 2008

Bahamas! (Really?!)



Vaughn is taking me to the Bahamas for our 15th Anniversary next week! Here is a pic of the hotel we will be staying in. He was trying to keep it a surprise. I was hoping to go somewhere fun like that but didn't think we would ever really do it. I squeezed the info out of him today. I don't even have a tan....(well, I do have a farmers tan, yuck!) Here's to hoping I come home with one!

5 comments:

LM said...

Jealousy...make sure you post a ton of pictures!

A Merrill Family said...

How freakin fun for you! I am totally jealous!

Jodi said...

Wow! I would be totally jealous except I am headed to Hawaii next week! Have a good time - hope to see some great pictures of your trip on your blog! And...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Karla said...

Wow! That picture makes the place we're at (which is a great place!) look like crap. I'm way jealous! I know you'll have fun. Enjoy your time - you OLD MARRIED COUPLE you!

J9 said...

Ummm I am INCREDIBLY jealous! Hope you have a great time, though!