Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Here We Go.....

This is where Ihave spent many afternoons this summer instead of blogging. I have to admit, I am tanner this year than I have been in years!

KALEB'S CAMERA CORNER!


Since my friend Janine dared put a picture of her toenails on her blog, I thought I'd add a picture that Kaleb took of his toenail after scout camp hiking. Nice, huh! (I hope you've already eaten your lunch!)
Window seat, obviously!


Kaleb's dad giving the announcements prior to flight. Vaughn LOVES that part! (Ha, Ha)


One one of our trips, Kaleb sat across from Lance Armstrong. Pretty sneaky picture taking, Kaleb!


SASHA'S 7TH BIRTHDAY


The cousin's who came out to wish her a Happy Birthday.

Shaun sulking because the hammock picture was too noisy and crowded for his taste.


That evening, we ignited an hours worth of fireworks on the front lawn. Sasha has such a fun day for a birthday!



While Karla, Mike, Natalie, Alisa, Ashleigh, Spencer and Adam were visiting, we went to feed the horses. Here is Shaun doing a fine job of it. That week we also went camping. Too bad I didn't take pictures of that event. Or of Alisa's broken arm! Two things we can't forget! (Or won't soon, huh Alisa!)

4th of July!!!!!!



Shaun starts the 4th off right by seeing two sweet cars on the way to the parade.



The kids enjoy the parade, our family tradition!

Later that night, fireworks!
We watch the fireworks they shoot from the BYU stadium from the Provo Temple Lawn. Lots of family join us there every year.





Our Lithuanian cousins in the background. It was great fun to meet them.



Kaleb wins for putting the most glow sticks in his mouth. He is quite talented. I am so proud!

Our fun trip to Ft. Lauderdale. The hotel is right on the beach, seen behind the pool. Great memories, again.
Sasha and her friend Ali. Two cute girls, one of them mine!

3 comments:

J9 said...

Cool toenail injury.....my toenail picture was more fun making it though! Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun this summer! When are you flying through my part of the country?

Karla said...

Thanks for the update! I love seeing you guys. Wish I was there for the 24th... maybe we'll do that instead of the 4th next year - or not! Haha. It does look like tons of fun. I'm trying to remember if I was there one year. For some reason I think I was but I don't remember the fireworks. Anyway, thanks for sharing your photos, especially Kaleb's toenail and sweet profile of Lance! I have a ton to send you. I'll put them all on a CD and send it through snail mail. :)

LM said...

So that is where you have been...looks like you have had a fun summer!