HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAUGHNY DEAR...HAPPY, HAPPY DAYS TO YOU ALL YEAR (or something like that!) This picture shows Vaughn sleeping on the job, but he RARELY takes a nap and apparently, even when he does, he doesn't go down alone! Today is Vaughn's birthday and I wanted to just say how thankful I am to be married to my best friend. After 15 years of marriage, we still love to hang out with eachother and be together. Vaughn is an excellent dad and husband and puts family first LIKE NOBODY I KNOW! He is the best example of service and never complains about the work that needs to be done. (For example, the other day, he took the shower curtain off the boys shower and was out on the lawn scrubbing it down on his hands and knees with a brush and the hose. WHAT? ) Seriously, he is AMAZING. His goal in life is to please me and have fun with his kids and he will go to whatever lenghts to do it. He ought to know he is doing a fabulous job of it and I love him. My apologies to those who hate sappy blogs about personal things, but hey, if he doesn't deserve a shout out, nobody does! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VAUGHNSTANTINOPLE
Posted by
The Porter Family
at
4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to Vaughn! And for the record...I love sappy blog posts about good husbands - they deserve it!
Happy Birthday! I say he deserves a great post like this! What a sweet dad and husband!
I heard Vaughn had a great day; Temple, lunch, early dinner, Republican convention. Sounds great for a 39 year old! :)
I ditto Jodi, I love sappy posts about great husbands - and kids!
Happy Birthday Vaughn! The early dinner was great...especially because Amy didn't come...JK!!! We missed you Amy and Easton was bummed that Shaun wasn't there! I agree on a lot of things...I love posts like this (Especially the picture! How cute is that!) but I agree that you have a great husband! I enjoy the fruits of his charity as you know!
He sounds like a great guy! I hope you and Jodi are able to come and see me soon, it would be nice to see you guys!
I know this is a bit...OK way belated. But Happy Freakin Birthday Vaughn!!! We love you down here in Arizona!!!!!
Post a Comment