Friday, February 13, 2009

Orlando blooms some fun for us

Here are some more pictures of the trip that I added to the blog, so sorry for the disorganization. These are pictures from our Orlando trip. We love the beaches there on the lower east coast. We are also getting a big sea shell collection. Anyway, enjoy!









Kyle got his new suit and the priesthood yesterday. We love that kid. He is great. Some pictures of our birthday trip for Kyle to Universal Studios "Islands of Adventure"


















We stopped by the Orlando Temple. It is fun to see the temples as we travel.





Another picture of Kyle's big day.





And just to add, this is Vaughn and Shaun after they got home from the Father's Valentines Day Party at school. Shaun made Vaughn a new tie! NICE!


3 comments:

Jodi said...

Cute pictures Amy...it makes me wish I was at the beach now as I sit and stare out my window and see WHITE SNOW flying everywhere!! YUCK :(

THE HUMES FAMILY said...

I feel so bad I missed Kyles BIG day! I am so proud of hime! I miss you guys so much I am crying! I LOVE YOU!!!

A Merrill Family said...

So, when you said Orlando Bloom I thought you were going to say something about the actor. hahahaha. :) Cute Pictures!!!! I miss your family!