Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Good-bye Virginia Sky


Well, it looks like we may be staying in Cedar Hills after all. With so many variables at play we decided to wait a year or so to go. It would have been fun to be close to our good friends the Doty's. The choice not to go is heartwrenching.

4 comments:

Karla said...

Yeah! Glad you are staying. Flights to SLC are a lot cheaper than to VA. Besides that, who would we stay with when we visit if you didn't live there?

The Porter Family said...

Umm, the marriott with a pool obviously!

Karla said...

Whatever! I'll change plans right now. Make room for the Narducci's...unless of coures you would like to swim at their pool. :)

Jodi said...

I am so glad you're staying! And I love that you are officially a blogger now! Your site is so great...cute pictures of the kids! I check all of my favorite blogs daily, so keep the pictures and stories coming! It's the "out" that I needed and it's so much fun to see what everyone is doing!