Here is a picture of Kaleb. I found it on a different file in the computer. This blogging thing is helping me explore my computer! Right now Kaleb is at scout camp. He has been gone since Monday. I can't believe I even survived without him. He is a huge help to me with Shaun and always willing to pitch in, even without being asked. I also can't believe I haven't worried myself sick about some bear dragging him off! He gets home tomorrow. Too bad that along with his return, there also has to be a big pile of stinky, dirty laundry! Oh well, you always gotta take the good with the bad!
Friday, June 29, 2007
Capturing Kaleb
Posted by
The Porter Family
at
6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice picture! I can't wait to see Kaleb! I hope he had a great time at scout camp.
I'm all caught up on my laundry (again) so I'm happy to help! I know what you mean about your oldest being your biggest help...My Brad totally took over being the "mom" while I was at Youth Conference. He did such a great job! Maybe better than I do!
Okay, when are you going to post again? I've been waiting!!!!
Post a Comment