Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hey, Karla...new posts!

To Karla, my most loyal reader of my blog, here are a few new things for you to look at. Sorry it took me so long and I know we all got "Simpsonized" sick of looking at that picture! But, I have been sooo busy with selling the house, Vaughn always gone, and kids in school, not to mention diapers, dishes, laundry, lunches, walks, weeding, mopping and mothering that I really did fall into bed not only exhausted, but feeling too sorry for myself to post about my life!

Well, so now I posted when I should be in bed, but ohh, it felt so good! It feels good to document some of the things happing on Haven Lane since journal writing is practically non-existant. (About 3 times a year, I try to catch up on what is happing in my life. How great is that?!) I blog more for myself than anything. I causes me to reflect and remember the good times I'm having...even if I don't know it!!! ;) I even had other ideas for posts, especially sharing some of the great pictures I took up American Fork Canyon on a picnic the other day, but I was feeling sorry for our 35mm camera, just sitting there, that I took that camera instead. Duh! We'll have to go again and take more pictures. It was so beautiful!

Oh yeah, one last thing. My Kyle got voted Boys Representative in school. That is about like class president for the 5th graders. (Each grade (4th thru 6th) pics a boy and girl representative. CONGRATS KYLE!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting! What is all this talk about selling your house? you better call me so can talk about this! And yes...I remember running over the snake! GROSS! What were we thinking - driving to the big city at that young age! I will NEVER let my kids do that!

Karla said...

Of course Kyle was voted Boy Rep., especially if any of the girls had anything to do with it, because he's a DOLL!

THE HUMES FAMILY said...

Congrats to Kyle!! That is so exciting. He such a cutie! I am glad you put an update on your blog finall :)

A Merrill Family said...

What are we chopped Liver? :)

Congrats Kyle!