Aspen Grove camp ground has been a favorite place to camp since I was little... and about the only kind of camping I will do. The sites are all layed out with picnic tables and fire pits, but it is still woodsy and you feel removed from the world there. It is so beautiful!!!! Grandpa reserved the spot the weekend before the kids started school. In fact, Kristina's kids had to go down the mountain for their first day of school the morning we got up! (My kids had one extra day.) What a great little treat at the end of a great summer.
The walk around the grove...mixed in with a little hide and seek. Can you see the squirrel?
Waking up to that fresh mountain air.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
ASPEN GROVE GOODNESS
Posted by
The Porter Family
at
9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, it looks like you had a great time. We haven't been camping for about 3 years. I didn't think I missed it until I saw your pictures...We'll have to make it a priority next summer!
I miss Aspen Grove! The walk around at night playing hide-and-go-seek will always be a precious memory to me. I LOVED doing that. Good times! Wish I was there to share them with you :(
That was a fun camping trip. Good pictures. I like the picture of your family with Mom. CUTE! I love Aspen Grove. I hope you are here next summer so we can do it again!
Post a Comment