Okay...too funny - and do jocks really say "Happy Halloween"?!?
I love it :) Makes me laugh!
The only thing that was a really tight fit was the helmet....guess the only thing that has gotten enormously huge is his head!!!!!
Wimpy video! I wanted to see more! What a good sport of Vaughn to dress up. :) Can your head get fatter? I guess...funny!
I think that when Vaughn gets older instead of losing his hair he is gaining it. Wow What man wouldn't want that!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Okay...too funny - and do jocks really say "Happy Halloween"?!?
I love it :) Makes me laugh!
The only thing that was a really tight fit was the helmet....guess the only thing that has gotten enormously huge is his head!!!!!
Wimpy video! I wanted to see more! What a good sport of Vaughn to dress up. :) Can your head get fatter? I guess...funny!
I think that when Vaughn gets older instead of losing his hair he is gaining it. Wow What man wouldn't want that!
Post a Comment