Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pics of the Phone (as named by Kaleb)

Here are some daylight pictures of our trip to New Orleans...thanks to Kalebs great ability to copy and paste for me. It only took him a couple of minutes. I should learn. But hey, why? Kaleb can do it! Anyway, here are pictures of us at the Mississippi River and on Bourbon Street. It is always fun to be away with Vaughn. He's the best!



3 comments:

Karla said...

Looks like you guys had such a great time. What a perk to be able to travel to places you would probably never go to otherwise. I'm jealous!

Jodi said...

That looks like so much fun! We need to get away and go on a fun vacation like that! Good for you guys!

THE HUMES FAMILY said...

I am glad you had fun. I will be happy to watch your kids for you anytime :)