Thanks Alisa...here are some of my faves........
1. The Costco Sponge Mop. I don't know if that is the official name for it, but the mop from Costco rocks. The mechanism on it has outlasted any other mop and I am the standard for testing as I mop every single day. Okay, sometimes I miss. Once or twice a month! So I like clean floors. Sue me.
2. I'll try not to just talk shop, but I love magic erasers. I used to touch up kick boards and doors by painting scuffs, now I magic erase. It is da best!
3. Kaleb's digital camera and my lap top computer I didn't know I'd love...thanks Vaughn. It has opened me to a whole new world. (And thanks for sharing it so readily with me Kaleb!)
4. 2 things for washing my face I can't live without...Wal-marts generic version of Clearasil's face cleaner. It's called Equate Daily Face Wash. It totally cleans off the make-up but never leaves my skin dry and tight. Better than the Clearasil version, I tried both. And, their generic version of I think (Oil of Olay's) face cloths. Great for exfoliating without roughing up your skin. Both are soooooo awesome AND cheap.
5. Great pillows. Vaughn and I finally got some deluxe pillows and WOW! Why didn't we do this sooner??????????????????????
6. The T.V. remote control. At my house, I'm king of it and I like to choose the channel for the five minutes I watch t.v. before I go to sleep!!!!
7. My Josh Groben CD's. Nice to listen to while I clean the house.
And finally, Vaughn and the kids. My life would completely SUCK ROTTEN EGGS without their fat, little heads. It has to be said, even if they are not things.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Favorite Things Tag
Posted by
The Porter Family
at
8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh great, I listed Mike and Natalie as #10 on my list as favorite "things"...
I'm so glad to hear that your computer is now your favorite thing! See what happens when you start blogging!
So glad that you listed your favorite things. I love knowing what works for others so I don't always have to be the guiney pig. :)
Fat, little heads...cute! You are so funny! Its the simple things that bring us pleasure!
I've waited long enough... Please, please write another post. Tell us about your trip to Dinny-land ASAP. Thanks for checking my blog right when you got back. I was missing your comments!
OK POST ALREADY!!!!!
Post a Comment