Monday, January 7, 2008

We still exist

We still exist! My computer battery is dead because the power cord is broken. I can't upload any pictures. Right now I'm on Vaughns Jetblue computer. Anyway, a new cord is on the way and I will try to blog what has been going on when I get it. Anyone still interested in our Christmas pictures anyway? Well, hopefully I will get to it this week!

4 comments:

Karla said...

Of course I want to still see your Christmas pictures! Can't wait!

I love Kyle's ASU t-shirt! Does he wear it and think about his cool aunt who graduated from there?! :)

Karla said...

Oops. I forgot that his even cooler uncle Mike graduated from there, too. Mike also adds that he thinks it's Kyle's silent plea for you guys to move to AZ! I'm going to have to agree with him on that one. :)

Jodi said...

Glad to see you are alive and well! I was wondering what happened to you :) Post your Christmas pictures soon...I'll be checking in often!
Call me sometime and we'll go powerwalking at the mall or something!

A Merrill Family said...

Glad that you are OK and it was your power cord. The same thing happened to my power cord as well. I guess Dell doesn't make the sturdiest power cords.