So glad to see a new post! Looks like you have had a busy couple of months - but it looks like a lot of "mom" fun! Cal me - lets do lunch when you are "less" busy!
Married for 14 years with 4 kids, life doesn't get more interesting than this! I post mostly to record what is going on and to appreciate the good times I don't know I'm having!
Hope you enjoy watching our story unfold...
7 comments:
So glad to see a new post! Looks like you have had a busy couple of months - but it looks like a lot of "mom" fun! Cal me - lets do lunch when you are "less" busy!
FINALLY!!! I am glad you posted again. Cute pictures. I love the dog pile picture :)
I am so glad that you posted! Your kids are getting so big. I miss them all. I wish I could come visit.
i love u i might move down in the summer if grandpa let me
I am so glad you posted again!!! I loved coming down and hanging out while Karla was here!! We need to do it more often!!
ha h a h ha h h h ah h ah ah ha h jenni
Okay, so you're ready for me to start blogging again, but you don't have anything new yet either! Get to blogging lady!
Post a Comment