OK, a recap which seems to be all I can do these days. I followed Vaughn again a few weeks ago on one of his trips. These pictures are in Raleigh-Durham (sp?). It's always fun to get away for a few days. Thanks to Randy and Lisa who graciously watched our babes. They too had a fun weekend. Shaun always keeps me busy and always brings a smile to my face.
Karla and Natalie came for a week visit....it was Grrrrreeeeeaaaat! I love visiting with her, sharing Natalie with everyone who wants a piece of her delicious skin, getting together with family (I think we ate out every day except Sunday). We love for them to visit! (Shaun is helping Natalie smile for the picture.)
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Blogging? What's that?
Posted by
The Porter Family
at
9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, it's so nice to "see" you again! It looks like all is well at your home. I LOVE Sasha in the Jet Blue hat. She looks so cute...AND looks so much like Kaleb. Wow!
Please keep blogging. It's nice to see new things every once in a while! :)
Glad to see you are still alive and kicking. I know I am one to talk. But it is still really good to "hear" from you.
We love and miss you guys tons. Practically every day the kids are asking when we are coming to visit you guys. :)
It looks like everything is going well! I am glad you and Vaughn got to go out again!!! Sasha is so cute! Good job Kyle! Shaun is such a sweetie! What about Kaleb? No picutres? Love ya!
Looks like you have been busy! It's good to see a new post and some new pictures - your kids are getting so big...where does the time go?
You have such a cute family! It is fun to see what you are up to!
Post a Comment