Last weekend, when Vaughn got home, I was anxious to take a little trip. We checked the flight loads to San Francisco, Burbank and San Diego (the 3 sunny locations Jetblue flies direct to from S.L.C.) they looked okay, sort of, and so instead of chancing it or spending all the $$$ on hotels and rental cars, etc. we took an "old fashioned" get away to a local hotel...something we did often before the flight privileges. It was a great little get away. After all, as long as there's a pool, hotel beds to jump on and a dinner out at the restaurant, the kids are happy, here or 600 miles away. Easter at Grandmas is always fun and a creative endeavor. Here the kids skillfully paint eggs.
Earlier that morning, Kaleb took Shaun to the school park behind our house for the Cedar Hills Easter Egg Hunt. Shaun had a great time. Kaleb is a great big brother!
Sasha had her school program 2 weeks ago. She was sooooooo excited to perform! I LOVE the excitement when the kids are young! She was the cutest one there. Well, I certainly think so!
6 comments:
Thanks for the review! Looks like you had a great weekend!
By the way - don't you remember that I told you how to "undo" a mistake -- hold the control key down and then hit the letter "Z". You could have had your picture back! You know, not knowing this simple shortcut shows how old and computer illiterate you really are! I won't tell anyone, I promise.
I am so glad that you posted. It is so good to hear from you. Tell your cute kids how much we miss them!
You guys had a busy week! WOW!! I need to see you guys more :(
Thanks for the update - what great pictures! My family also loves to go to stay in a hotel and be "away" from home! Fun memories!
P.S. Sorry to post 2 comments but I forgot!
We are going with Janine on the 30th in the evening! Put it on your calendar!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment