This is the kind of wholesome family entertainment that just makes my day!
This Jib-Jab application reminds me of the dancing elves that Office Max promoted over Christmas. Did you see that? For at least a week I was addicted to watching our family dance to a jazzy rendition of Jingle Bells! The site is down now, unfortunately, so I want to try the Jib-Jab version. But first... some sleep. Boa noite!
Such talent! It was great to see you and Jodi today, I am so glad you took the time to come and visit! We definitely need to get together more often, once or twice a year is just not enough!
Married for 14 years with 4 kids, life doesn't get more interesting than this! I post mostly to record what is going on and to appreciate the good times I don't know I'm having!
Hope you enjoy watching our story unfold...
7 comments:
This is the kind of wholesome family entertainment that just makes my day!
This Jib-Jab application reminds me of the dancing elves that Office Max promoted over Christmas. Did you see that? For at least a week I was addicted to watching our family dance to a jazzy rendition of Jingle Bells! The site is down now, unfortunately, so I want to try the Jib-Jab version. But first... some sleep. Boa noite!
Yeah baby! You guys are HOT! What is your husband doing wasting time flying airplanes when the two of you could be on "Dancing with the Stars"?!!!
You guys are amazing - lets go out dancing one night...oh yeah, my husband hates to dance - so never mind!
Such talent! It was great to see you and Jodi today, I am so glad you took the time to come and visit! We definitely need to get together more often, once or twice a year is just not enough!
That is hilarious! I'm going to have to do one of Mike and myself. He doesn't like to dance, so this could be my ONLY opportunity!
Too funny! I love it!
How long did this take you???
Post a Comment