Monday, September 22, 2008

Politics

I feel helpless night after night listening to the news and wishing there was something more that I could do than sit on my bed and be frustrated and annoyed and some nights absolutely sick of the junk that is going on in our country. (Whew! Run on sentence...sorry!) If anyone has any suggestions please let me know! I am so tired of the AMERICA HATERS and people who are shameless in what they say about our country and it's leaders. I wish that there was something I could do.......!

4 comments:

J9 said...

I suppose you could always run for office! I know it is so frustrating. I don't even watch the news anymore and that is probably not the best approach either. Glad to see you posting again....I tagged you on my 100 post because I hadn't seen you post in a while!

Karla said...

Turn off the TV! Go to bed! Unfortunately you won't be able to do anything - so it's easier to just not listen. Ignorance is bliss in that sense!

Jodi said...

I think the most important thing we can do is VOTE! There are so many people that don't take the time to vote - thinking that their one vote doesn't do any good - but it's really the only thing we CAN do! I'm with Karla - I am to the point where I just turn off the t.v and read a book for a few minutes before bed!

THE HUMES FAMILY said...

You and Dad....I am starting to pay a lot of attention because it seems like the TV is always on CNN or MSN or whatever in our house lately. I normally do not pay attention to politics because I always feel like there is nothing I can do anyways...however, it is hard to turn it off sometimes!