Yea, this was going to be my sort of journal/scrapbook/photo album, etc. Yep, that is working out great!
Well, this catch up is for me. If you get through this whole thing, you are a good friend!
Lets start with Christmas. Christmas in June. I know its weird, but I had to document atleast two exciting memories. One, I got a beautiful new ring from Vaughn. It is gorgeous and overboard, but I love it. He thinks he didn't ever get to really give me a wedding ring because I had mine all ready designed and he just ordered it. This one HE picked out. I love it. To bad he got shirts and pants! And the other exciting thing is we got a kitten. Yes, I have a pet. Someone drastically rewired my brain while I was asleep. As it turns out, I love it. He's a cutie. His name is Bella because Sasha wanted a girl kitty, and it does look girly all white with pink ears. Sasha as since figured out Bella should really be Bello. Here are a few Christmas pics.
Nothing of note in January except a failed diet. But February was exciting. Kyle got the Priesthood and for his birthday we flew to Orlando and went to the Universal Studios Amusment Park. I blogged that trip. Good times and memories.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Wow!
Posted by
The Porter Family
at
1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Did I miss the picture of the ring?!!! What a fun catch-up post! Sometimes life gets the best of us and blogging about it is not as much fun as living it! Playing catch up is okay! It looks like you have had lots of fun!
Oh my gosh, your trip to PR looks amazing. I'm SO jealous! What great pictures you took of the kids, too. I wish I could have taken a picture of ALL of you together! Maybe I can Photoshop you and Vaughn in one of them. :) Wow, now I think I need go there some day - even if they don't pay taxes.
Can't wait to see you in a week! Yup, you better get ready for us!!
I hate you guys! That trip to PR must have been heaven!!! I can't believe how big Sasha and Shaun are getting! Wow!!!
SO glad to see this post - I was ready to give up on you!!
Looks like you have had a busy few months - and a lot of fun! I need to see the ring - way to go Vaughn!!
I know I keep syaing this...but we relaly need to get together and go to lunch or something!
Call when you're not too busy!
Post a Comment