skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Porter Party
Monday, July 16, 2007
Fourth of July Fun
The annual trip to Center Street in Provo for the 4th of July Parade! Our family has been attending this for decades!
Later that night we meet up with the cousins for fireworks in front of the Provo Temple
Shaun didn't like the fireworks so much.....
But thats ok, Vaughn and Mike seem to be having a really good time!
1 comment:
Karla
said...
That day was so fun. I can't wait to do it again next year!
July 17, 2007 at 11:07 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
The Porter Family
Married for 14 years with 4 kids, life doesn't get more interesting than this! I post mostly to record what is going on and to appreciate the good times I don't know I'm having! Hope you enjoy watching our story unfold...
View my complete profile
Favorite Blogs of Family, Friends & Strangers
Bekah Aidukaitis
Alisa and kids
Mike and Karla
Jenni and kids
Kristina and kids
Kevin & Roseli and kids
Jeff and Kathy
Jeff and Jodi's Place
Lona Mae and Jon
Janine and family
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(40)
►
June
(9)
▼
July
(4)
Fourth of July Fun
Number 6 for Sasha
Viva Las Vegas
Kaleb's Camera Corner
►
August
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
November
(11)
►
December
(2)
►
2008
(22)
►
January
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
2009
(12)
►
February
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
December
(2)
1 comment:
That day was so fun. I can't wait to do it again next year!
Post a Comment