Monday, July 16, 2007

Number 6 for Sasha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASHA SUE (I LOVE YOU!) Sasha has the happiest laugh and we can't get enough of her giggles!



Nana is Sasha's first birthday visitor...usually is. She comes just before we go to swim.

Opening her present ! Oh the suspense! Along with her present, Nana has wrapped lots of different love notes!


Sashas prefered birthday activity...SWIMMING. Actually, it doesn't have to be her birthday to go swimming, hence her "Little Mermaid" swimsuit because she is Our little mermaid!









Shaun gets tired of Sasha's partying ways and takes a nap on Vaughn's chest while sitting in the pool!

Later that night, we meet at Carl's Jr. for birthday cake, presents and lots of yelling and screaming from all cousins. I didn't have to cook or clean up... it was great!


1 comment:

Karla said...

Happy B-day Sasha Sue...I DO LOVE YOU!!!