Monday, July 16, 2007

Viva Las Vegas


A quick getaway to Vegas planned around noon the day we left. It turned out to be fun. Sometimes that is the way I have to take vacations...just get in the car and go somewhere. Of course swimming was at the top of the list every day we were there. The kids love getting wet.

Kaleb is saving up for this car...I hope he earns his money babysitting for me! (I'll have LOTS of time for blogging!)
We have to eat here every time we come. I was hungry, so it tasted good.

Future Employee of the Month (They really got excited about working here when they read and learned about their paid vacation benefit! )

A stop at FAO Toy Store in Caesar's Palace.

Shaun couldn't be happier, even if it isn't obvious by this picture.


Here we sit like barnacle's on a pirate ship, waiting for the show to start....

At the end of the trip, we make our way up the hill to the best place in Vegas...the temple. It is a great contrast to the loud city and we all take time to feel the spirit and enjoy the peace.

2 comments:

Karla said...

Wow, it looks like you had a great time! Good thing you DIDN'T come here...it would have been a boring end to your fun trip. :) Nevertheless...next time you consider it...you BETTER come!!!

Jodi said...

It looks like you had a great time. I was wondering why you hadn't been blogging! I can see now that you've been pretty busy! Sounds like a fun couple of weeks-don't you love summer?