If you haven't seen the movie MISS POTTER with Renee Zellweger, you must see it. It is now out on DVD. Go rent it. As for me, I'm going to go buy it and that is saying a lot because I HATE buying videos. Who really watches videos more than once, even if you like it? Sometimes you pull out an old goodie, there are a few, but for the most part there isn't that much out there that is good enought to watch over and over....but, this is one of those movies! Don't try to find out about it or see any previews on the internet, the ones I looked at to link to this post kind of ruin the fun. JUST GO RENT IT.
(I am being a little dramatic about it I know, but it really is good!) And you MUST reply to this post and let me know what you think once you've seen it, or if you already have seen it, let me know if you loved it as much as I do or if I was just in a weird mood.
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
MISS POTTER
Posted by
The Porter Family
at
8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, my DVR is set to record it at 9:30 am tomorrow. I can't wait to watch it! Thanks for the suggestion- I'll let you know what I think! :)
Post a Comment