4 jobs I've held:
1. Contra Costa Times Paper boy.
2. Leatherby's bus boy
3. Worked on a loading dock and hated every minute of it (twice)
4. Transporting juvy kids to behavior camps
4 Movies I could watch over and over:
1. Casino Royale
2. She's Having a Baby
3. Nacho Libre
4. Raising Arizona
4 smells I love:
1. Shaun after a bath cover with baby lotion
2. My uncle's farm after a rain
3. Amy's head
4. Amy's perfume
4 places I've lived:
1. Walnut Creek, CA
2. Rexburg, ID where I met the best woman ever
3. Japan as a missionary
4. New York (when I'm at work)
4 TV shows I enjoy:
1. The Office
2. My Name is Earl
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. Oprah (just kidding) Lost and 24: both needed to be included
4 places I've been on vacation:
1. Switzerland
2. Australia
3. Hawaii
4. Mexico
4 favorite restaurants:
1. Bajio's
2. Chipotle
3. Panera's
4. Maurice Bessingers Piggy Park
4 websites I visit daily:
1. Hellojetblue.com
2. Comcast
3. Flicka
4. Porterparty.blogspot.com
4 places I'd rather be right now:
1. Isn't that the same as places I've been on vacation? (refer)
2. Anywhere with Amy
3. Anywhere with the kids
4. Anywhere without the kids
4 people I'm challenging to do this:
1. Nelson
2. The Pope
3. Ronald McDonald
4. Mike (cause I had to)
5. Stan Kolen
Saturday, August 11, 2007
VAUGHN DOES A SURVEY (VOLUNTARILY)
Posted by
The Porter Family
at
7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'll let Mike know of the challenge! You are awesome for doing it...I always knew there was something that I liked about you :)
Maurice Bessingers Piggy Park!! Where the heck is that?
Good job Vaughn and I like the (voluntarily) part! I'm very impressed because I don't think I could ever get Jeff to do it!
Wow. I can't believe Vaughn did this! That is so cool. By the look of some of his answers I think Amy was watching him do it...JK.
Vaughn said the piggy park is in N.C. Check it out next time you are in town!
Post a Comment