Tuesday, August 14, 2007

COWABUNGA

Thanks to Karla's computer savyness, our family is now Simpsonized. Thanks Karla, that is so funny! Even Simpsonized, I want to wake up Shaun so I can squeeze him. (By the way, thanks to my genius, I, Amy Porter, was able to get this picture from my email to my blogspot. I am NOT too old for computers!!!!!!!)

5 comments:

Karla said...

I LOVE IT! :)

Jodi said...

That is hilarious! I think I need one for my family! How did you do that? I would love to make one for some family members for Christmas!

THE HUMES FAMILY said...

Am I mistaken or is Mike in your family photo? hehe

How do you make a family photo????
It is so cute!

The Porter Family said...

Karla did it for me. I tried to do it on a Simpson site, but couldn't figure out how to make a whole family or even email it. Her blog is linked on mine. Ask her...she is the genius!

Karla said...

I'm so tired of seeing this picture. PLEASE post something else!